Membership in the ISES Tri-State Chapter is open to and encouraged for scientists and students in NJ, NY and PA whose interests are aligned with those of the Chapter. To become a member, complete and submit the form below. After submitting the form, pay by check, following the mailing instructions on the form. Annual dues (January 1 – December 31): $15 for students and $30 for all others.
For check payment, please make check payable to International Society of Exposure Science and mail your payment to:
Neha Sunger, Ph.D.
West Chester University
855 S. New Street
315 Sturzebecker Health Sciences Center
West Chester, PA 19383
Some of the benefits of chapter membership:
- Exchange ideas to improve research
- Build contacts for career development
- Gain experience in presentations
- Find new research and career opportunities
- Publish meeting abstracts on our website
- Win awards in our poster/presentation competitions
- Win student travel awards for attending an annual ISES meeting
- Keep up to date on current topics with our biannual newsletter
Dues collection is important to help maintain the sustainability of the chapter and to encourage chapter growth.
- The following four announcements will be sent every year via email:
- December (a reminder that membership renewals will begin each January)
- Mid-January (a reminder for a full membership)
- Announcements will be sent to:
- The chapter email list assembled from meeting attendance sheets and the newsletter signup form
- Chapter treasurer (Neha Sunger) will maintain the list of paid members
- Payment options
- Online payment: An online form for payment through the ISES Tri-State Chapter website has been established with payment conducted through PayPal – see the “Submit Membership Application” tab on this page.
- Traditional payment: Members who prefer to send a check can still do so by sending a check along with the membership application/renewal form to our treasurer, Neha Sunger. The address for sending checks and the membership application/renewal form can be downloaded from the “Submit Membership Application” tab on this page.